Randolph Amelia Sunglasses AA011- 23K Chocolate Gold, Oasis Metallic Lite Lenses
Frame Color: 23K Chocolate Gold
Lens Color: Oasis Metallic Lite lenses. Cobalt Blue flash mirror lens with tan gradient base.
Lens Material: SkyTec™ Lite Lens, Gradient Finish, Anti-Reflective, Scratch Resistant, 100% UVA/UVB Protection, Non Polarized.
Use: Everyday use in moderate sunlight, driving, city exploring.
Fit: Medium (57mm)
Other Color Options:
(Please call for other colors while we update our site)
The name pays homage to the iconic Amelia Earhart, the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic. This teardrop, lightweight, fashion-forward Aviator lends an elegant, laid-back air to any look. Whether used for flying across the world or just flying through life, the Amelia’s flattering shape suits almost every face. Wrapped lenses cover a larger range of the face than our classic Aviator styles, preventing as much light as possible from entering the eye. Replaces Randolph AA7C406-NY.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- With Lite Lens™ technology—15% lighter frames made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare gradient lens options smoothly transition from top to bottom, providing refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing light through the bottom half of the lens.
- Mazzucchelli temple tips offer that final touch of perfection—yet another example of Randolph’s attention to detail
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
Custom Laser Engraving is available by calling. $40, expect 5-7 Day shipping.SPECIFICATIONS
|Lens Color:||Oasis Metallic Lite|
|Frame Color:||23K Chocolate Gold|
|Frame Material:||Nickel Silver Alloy|
|Base Curve:||6 Rx|
|Frame Features:||Solder Joints warrantied for Life|