RANDOLPH X W'MENSWEAR AVIATOR
AF352, AF353, AF354
Lens Material: SkyForce™ Nylon lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology. AGX - This ‘relaxing’ green lens selectively highlights the soothing green/yellow wavelengths of the light spectrum to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual performance.
Use: Everyday use in moderate sunlight, driving, city exploring.
Fit: Small (52mm), Medium (55mm), Large (58mm)
The details in this collection were inspired by the first American woman’s mission to space in 1983. Finished with 23K Satin Gold, the Randolph Engineering x W’menswear Aviator features Vintage Crystal Mazzucchelli acetate and SkyForce™ Nylon Non-Polarized lenses, replicating issued eyewear from that era. Using nylon materials from vintage parachutes, this collection comes complete with a limited-edition sunglass case, authentically built using the specifications previously used for space expeditions.
Randolph x W'Menswear Collection: Using vintage C-9 parachute nylon salvaged from military collections around the world, each piece within the capsule was meticulously handcrafted. Led by a female team, the apparel, accessories, and eyewear within the collaboration was inspired by the woman aviators who courageously broke down gender barriers throughout history.
- 23k Satin Gold Jewelry Quality frame finish.
- AGX - This ‘relaxing’ green lens selectively highlights the soothing green/yellow wavelengths of the light spectrum to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual performance.
- Non-Polarized - UVA/UVB Protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Vintage Crystal Mazzucchelli Acetate Bayonet temple tips.
- Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Includes sunglasses case handmade with upcycled materials from vintage C-9 parachutes and matching Randolph x W'Menswear cleaning cloth.
||Sky Force Nylon
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||52x42, 55x45, 58x48mm, Bridge 20mm
||Small, Med, Large
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses