AA011, AA000, AA001, AA002, AA003, AA013, AA015, AA016, AA012, AA019, AA020, AA021, AA022
Lens Material: SkyForce Air™ Gradient Lite Lens, Vector™ Anti-Reflective backside coating, Blue Wave™ HEV Blue Light Management, 100% UVA and UVB. Rose Gold lenses are a Solid color.
Use: Everyday use in moderate sunlight, driving, city exploring.
Fit: Medium (57mm)
The Amelia, named after the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic. A lightweight teardrop style, perfect for many face shapes. Made with jewelry-quality metals, personalized to your choice in lightweight lens. Whether piloting or just relaxing, the Amelia captures an authentic aviator style dating back generations.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- With Lite Lens™ technology—15% lighter frames made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare gradient lens options smoothly transition from top to bottom, providing refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing light through the bottom half of the lens.
- Mazzucchelli temple tips offer that final touch of perfection—yet another example of Randolph’s attention to detail
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
||Sky Force, Polycarbonate
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||57x47mm, Bridge 16mm
||Medium to Medium Small
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses