Loaner Program (RX)
The purpose of our loaner program is to provide the best possible fit for your new prescription sunglasses.
Each frame sits slightly different on an individual face. Segment height is an important measurement when ordering progressive sunglasses. If you do not specify a specific segment height, Serengeti will customized your lens with an average Segment Height based on historical and frame specifications.
It is always recommended to use the actual frame style to determine the segment height.
- Purchase your Prescription sunglasses and purchase the loaner program option ($24.99) together
- We send a loaner pair of the selected style glasses in the mail
- Use the loaner pair at your exam to get accurate segment Height measurements and return the sunglasses to us
- If the sunglasses don't fit properly, you can return them for a different pair (cost differences will be adjusted)
- Once received, we place your RX order
- Sunglasses may not be marked or worn (fitting purposes only)
- Must be returned in original packaging and Original condition (new)
- Must be returned within 21 days of receiving glasses (can coordinate otherwise)
- Damaged, worn, or missing pieces can result in being charged for all or part of the loaner sunglasses
Current loader models when available: Velocity, Matera, Matera Large, Granada, Carrara, Treviso, Brando, Med Aviator, Dante, San Remo, Nuvino, Lipari, Nuvola, Norcia. Others on request.