Serengeti Variodrive Technology
The ultimate in lightweight lens technology, Serengeti's VARIO Drive Thin Design represents the culmination of the most cutting-edge advancements available in the optical industry. Built with NXT® technology and Trivex® material, VARIO Drive lenses combine a polarized filter and photochromic technology to offer unsurpassed visual acuity in a customized lens. They are also up to 72% thinner and 45% lighter than traditional prescription lenses.
How Does Vario Drive Thin Design Technology Work?
- Software using the most advanced algorithms is used to create customized lenses and the ultimate in lightweight products.
- An axial compensation of the prescription is calculated with the frame dimensions and wearer's facial anatomy measurements.
- The calculation determines the precise optical zone to create the most exacting prescription possible and should be as close as possible to the wearer's eyes.
- Every product is tailor made to the frame, to the prescription and to the wearer's measurements.
An Unparalleled Range of Prescription Powers
- Available in 99% of prescriptions, +6.00 to -8.00, including Single Vision and Progressive
- Cutting-edge Design technology ensures superior precision, comfort and fit
- Impact resistant
Premium Sunglasses Tailored to Your Requirements
Serengeti VARIO Drive Thin Design technology is available in almost all Serengeti frames including six different photochromic lens colors - Polarized and Non-polarized.