Frame Color: 23K Gold
Lens Color: This striking gold polarized lens combines the precision optics of our mineral crown glass lenses with our fashionable flash mirror finishes. Fashion really does meet function.
Lens Material: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Multi-layer Flash Coating, Polarized, Anti-Reflective, Impact Resistant, 100% UVA/UVB Protection
Use: Everyday use
Fit: Medium (57mm)
Other Color Options:
Rose Gold Flash Tan Gradient Blue Sky Flash
(Please call for other colors while we update our site)
Named after the Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976 (four years after Randolph Engineering was founded), the Concorde is built to meet the same military standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large teardrop shape worn by pilots during World War II, this style is loved for its fashion as well as for its sun protection.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and maintenance kit
Custom Laser Engraving is available by calling. $40, expect 5-7 Day shipping.
||Gold Glass Flash Mirror
||SkyTec™ Mineral Glass
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||57x49mm (W x Ht) DBL 15mm
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses