RANDOLPH AVIATOR WHITE GOLD LIMITED EDITIONModels AF233, AF230
Frame Color: White Gold
Lens Colors: Blue Hydro. A stunning blue lens that reduces glare and provides a neutral all-purpose tint with a calming effect. AGX Green. A relaxing green tint that filters color for reduced eye fatigue and provides exceptional contrast for crisp viewing. Brightens shadows and reduces glare.
Lens Material: Mineral Glass with an AR coating. Scratch Resistant,100% UVA/UVB Protection. The Blue Hydro lens also has a hydrophobic coating (finger print and oil resistant).
Use: Everyday use
Fit: Medium (55mm)
The most popular size of our classic navigator shape Aviator sunglass, in a special edition White Gold plating.
Randolph’s iconic bayonet style temple is refreshed with a special edition handmade acetate tip, stamped with an icon containing our founding year, 1973.
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), The flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become a flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
||NP Blue Hydro, Polarized AGX
||Blue Hydro or Polarized AGX Green
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||55 x 45mm, Bridge 20mm
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses