RANDOLPH AVIATOR, AMERICAN TAN LENSES
AF236, AF237, AF057, AF107, AF077, AF097
Lens Color: Provides contrast enhancement and depth perception superior to other lens colors for a sharp and crisp view, even on cloudy days. Perfect for polarized brown lens sunglasses in mineral glass.
Lens Material: SkyTec-P™ Glass, Polarized glare-reduction, Vector™ Anti-Reflective backside coating, Blue Wave™ HEV Blue Light Management, Infrared Light Management, drop-ball tested, 100% UVA and UVB.
Fit: 55mm (med), 58mm (large)
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), The flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become a flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
Custom Laser Engraving is available by calling. $40, expect 5-7 Day shipping.
||Light weight Mineral Glass
||Nickel Silver Alloy
|Temple Length & Bridge:
||55mm (med), 58 (Lg), 52 (sm, polar)
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses