Randolph Aviator Sunglasses AF52611 - Matte Black, Gray Glass Lenses
NOTE: Randolph has updated their glass lenses with New Anti-Reflective Backside coating with laser engraving. There are new models numbers and prices. We will ship the existing models while supplies last. Click here for new Randolph Aviators with the gray lenses.
Frame Color: Matte Black
Lens Color: Gray Glass. Worn by Military Pilots and NASA astronauts, this lens tint was developed to provide true color reception allowing all colors to come through naturally without distortion.
Use: Everyday use, aviation, hiking and driving
Lens Material: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Non Polarized, scratch resistant, 100% UVA/UVB protection
Fit: Medium (55mm)
Other Color Options:
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), The flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become a flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
Custom Laser Engraving is available by calling. $40, expect 5-7 Day shipping.SPECIFICATIONS
|Lens Material:||Light weight Glass|
|Frame Color:||Matte Black|
|Frame Material:||Nickel Silver Alloy|
|Base Curve:||6 Rx|
|Lens Size:||55 x 45mm, Bridge 20mm|
|Frame Features:||Solder Joints warrantied for Life|